HUGE Concert Announcment!

If you've been following me on Twitter or Facebook you've probably been rolling with anticipation for this HUGE upcoming concert announcement! As you can tell, I am very excited about this opportunity, and I'm even more excited to share it with you...










The concert is May 1, 2011 at the Middle Tennessee State University Miller Coliseum. I will be opening for Point of Grace. Check out my tour page or the POG web site for full concert details.

The day after my booking agent told me I'd be opening for Point of Grace, I was doing a meet and greet in a Christian bookstore. As soon as I walked in, this book (to the left) caught my eye... I thought it was excellent timing.

This will be my first time in Tennessee, so I'm very excited to be able to meet some southern folk, and Point of Grace. We'd love to see you out at the show!

Who wants to go?!?!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations, man! That's some pretty awesome news.

Go make us proud, my friend!

Dan Thomson said...

That's amazing. Congrats man.