Gospel Music Association Covenant Award Nominations


















It was an honour to receive two Gospel Music Association Covenant Award nominations for my latest project, "The Praises of His People". The two categories I was nominated for are, "Collaboration of the Year" with Kate Adams, and "Praise and Worship Album of the Year".

The Covenant awards acknowledge Canadian Christian music and artists who are skillfully worshipping God through art, and it's an privilege to have my contribution recognized.

This year the awards are hosted in Edmonton, Alberta on Thursday, November 5th. Unfortunately my tour schedule is unable to accommodate the awards show, even though I will be so close (touring 9 dates in Calgary, AB just a few hours away)!

I'm thankful for the wonderful community of artists that exist to equip and mentor one another for the building of the kingdom.

You can learn more about the Covenants from GMA Canada.

No comments: